Synical™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synical™ Crossfire Clan Rank: 78

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inner Scrim Suggestion

Go down 
+3
LegitSkill
Chief
LegitSkills
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LegitSkills
Noob
Noob

Inner Scrim Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:48 am

Hey guys.

I think It'd be a good idea if while in an inner scrim, the 2 teams would go on seperate channels.

So have 2 channels on vent such as: Inner Scrim 1 & Inner Scrim 2.

What this would do is prevent any information/strats being broadcasted for the other team to hear.

Such as "The last guy is in the house", now the last guy knows they're looking for him so he can easily change location..

So yea, having different rooms would help and enhance communication and competetiveness of inner scrims overall..

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Chief
Own's You
Own's You

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:33 am

So I would have to type all of my insults to the other team?

Just kidding. I don't think most members take inner scrims too seriously. They'd rather be able to talk to everyone and have fun. If it's an organized practice where we are seriously working on strats, then it needs to be separate.

That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
LegitSkill
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:05 am

Yep thats what I was thinking.

Have a inner scrim room for non-serious/just for fun practices

But also have a room for serious strats practices and stuff, with 2 different channels Smile
Back to top Go down
LtStiggy
MiddleMan
MiddleMan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:47 am

What I think chief is trying to get at is, that we do have the separate rooms in vent already for that stuff, but when it comes to the inner scrims, no one takes them seriously anyway, we all trash talk and joke around and stuff like that on vent, and at this point in time there would be no point in separating the clan up into different channels.

when the scrim team is finally put together and we start running strats and all that fun stuff where we actually need to listen and hear movements, then is when we will start moving around. But until then you are more than welcome to join a different channel with the other members if you would like.
Back to top Go down
[TS]-Mvpkill
Silver Member
Silver Member
[TS]-Mvpkill

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:31 pm

i agree with stiggs and we are inner scrimmin every day almost cheers cheers cheers cheers queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
0Clappy
Noob
Noob
0Clappy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:15 am

Meh....... i'll tell u my strats and you'll still get sat down.
Back to top Go down
[TS]-Mvpkill
Silver Member
Silver Member
[TS]-Mvpkill

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:49 pm

wat r u tlking bout clappy u have no strats roc does but u dont
Back to top Go down
LtStiggy
MiddleMan
MiddleMan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Roc only has strats for one or two maps, and they aren't whole strats either, its only for one side or the other. so really, Roc doesn't have any strats either lol
Back to top Go down
0Clappy
Noob
Noob
0Clappy

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 am

i agree that those 1 - 2 strats for the maps have made us better players, something ur self cant do ** cough ** Razz
Back to top Go down
[I]nfect
Noob
Noob
[I]nfect

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

On Black Widow, I got some real nice strats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Scrim Suggestion   Inner Scrim Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner Scrim Suggestion
Page 1 of 1