Synical™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synical™ Crossfire Clan Rank: 78

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs

Go down 
+9
LordFireCat
LtStiggy
[Syn]Clutch
[TS]-Mvpkill
GotRice*
|2andom Act of Violence
vaporizer
greenstone
Zeesuz
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeesuz
Leader
Leader
Zeesuz

Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs Empty
PostSubject: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 am

My Introduction:

My name is zhiwar and im 13 will turn 14 in july and i live in the UK
things i love: including games and other stuff
my PS3, my Pc (i have it since 2003),Uncharted 2 among thiefs, Eyepet i love to play with it, and mr bean
Back to top Go down
https://synical.forumotion.net
greenstone
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: stoney   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 am

whats up all, my name is redstone, but just call me stoney lol im 19 and im a tanker. after i get my 10 clans points im down for just about anything scrims, pubs and yes i will play ghost mode ha ha
Back to top Go down
vaporizer
Leader
Leader
vaporizer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Sup I am vaporizer.Real name is Charlie and I have 3 kids.('Evil or Very Mad')('Twisted Evil')('Evil or Very Mad').They are all boys.8,4,2 and they get on my nerves...Im 25 years old and I li('I love you')ke to skome alot of weed('lol!')I wish it was free ('cheers')as it grows from the dirt..But that is not the case:(....('sunny')
Back to top Go down
http://small.nety
|2andom Act of Violence
Noob
Noob
|2andom Act of Violence

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Sup everyone. Names RaV and Im a proud Synical Lt. I dont broadcast much about myself on the net so dont expect much personal info from me. Twisted Evil I can tell you however that I am 27 years old and live in TN. (though born in Northern Michigan)Oh and I have a seriously common real name ill never give out. Im a stoner, a gamer, and consider myself oldschool. I like to mess around a lot, but when it comes to serious stuff I dont play around....at all. Above all else I hate true disrespect. (Keep that in mind) Synical is the first real clan I joined in Crash Fire, and it will be the ONLY one I ever have. Ive played LOTS of FPS in the past but the biggest ones were Counter Strike from Beta2 to 1.6, and Day of Defeat. <3 And thats bout all I got....OH and my net is run by squirrels. NEVER GET CHARTER.
Back to top Go down
vaporizer
Leader
Leader
vaporizer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 pm

|2andom Act of Violence wrote:
Sup everyone. Names RaV and Im a proud Synical Lt. I dont broadcast much about myself on the net so dont expect much personal info from me. Twisted Evil I can tell you however that I am 27 years old and live in TN. (though born in Northern Michigan)Oh and I have a seriously common real name ill never give out. Im a stoner, a gamer, and consider myself oldschool. I like to mess around a lot, but when it comes to serious stuff I dont play around....at all. Above all else I hate true disrespect. (Keep that in mind) Synical is the first real clan I joined in Crash Fire, and it will be the ONLY one I ever have. Ive played LOTS of FPS in the past but the biggest ones were Counter Strike from Beta2 to 1.6, and Day of Defeat. <3 And thats bout all I got....OH and my net is run by squirrels. NEVER GET CHARTER.

Haha give the squirrels steroids then they will get the picture..
Back to top Go down
GotRice*
Own's You
Own's You
GotRice*

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 am

Ehhh Im GotRice* name Mike:d Im asian/13 im on exiled NOT synical (but hey theres the alliance) and i use the scrub light
Got A ps3 : MikeyTon13 (I suck)
I can make a rose out of a napkin
So yeA
Back to top Go down
[TS]-Mvpkill
Silver Member
Silver Member
[TS]-Mvpkill

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 am

Sup im [TS]-Mvpkill name: Jacob im 14 i got an xbox 360(my baby) and i like to play this game when ever i want too Razz
Back to top Go down
[Syn]Clutch
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: HELLO   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey guys its [Syn]Clutch otherwise known as -Gr4vity-. My real name is Charles and I'm 13, gonna be 14 in August =D. And yes I am asian haha. geek
Back to top Go down
vaporizer
Leader
Leader
vaporizer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:40 am

[Syn]Clutch wrote:
Hey guys its [Syn]Clutch otherwise known as -Gr4vity-. My real name is Charles and I'm 13, gonna be 14 in August =D. And yes I am asian haha. geek
My name is charles too..Wink
Back to top Go down
[Syn]Clutch
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 am

I know hahaha
Back to top Go down
LtStiggy
MiddleMan
MiddleMan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Stiggy here, my real name is none of your concern for those of you that know it already good on yah.

I have been with synical since it pretty much started, and although shit hit the fan and things were messed up I know where home is and will never leave. I was lucky enough to talk everything over and was allowed back.

Remember that, remember where your home is and to know that you really need to think things over before making any decisions!

For those of you that have left us and chose not to keep in contact, Good luck in the future with what ever you decide to do, and for those of you that have kept in contact with us, hope to play with you soon and hope that you have worked on your skills!

LtStiggy.
Back to top Go down
LordFireCat
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: The Lord   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:28 pm

I am the Lord, your FireCat.

My name is inconsequential to this game, I am from Argentina (hence my very bad ping), I got an A in the CPE (hence my good english and weird accent). This game sucks, but it's the only online game I play... feel free to ask any questions you like, I'll reply to each and everyone... sometimes with the truth some with an evasive.
Back to top Go down
GotRice*
Own's You
Own's You
GotRice*

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

vaporizer wrote:
[Syn]Clutch wrote:
My name is charles too..Wink
o asians Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegitSkills
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:25 am

Sup.

Im [Legit]Skills

My name is not a concern of yours, but I am 14 years old and am currently stationed within the United Kingdom.

My main shizz to use to pwn on CF are my M4-Custom and AWM..

I like using strats to own noobies who don't consider them in their gameplay..

Fave map: Eagle Eyes..kbai..
Back to top Go down
Reflexshot
MiddleMan
MiddleMan
Reflexshot

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:14 pm

vaporizer wrote:
Sup I am vaporizer.Real name is Charlie and I have 3 kids.('Evil or Very Mad')('Twisted Evil')('Evil or Very Mad').They are all boys.8,4,2 and they get on my nerves...Im 25 years old and I li('I love you')ke to skome alot of weed('lol!')I wish it was free ('cheers')as it grows from the dirt..But that is not the case:(....('sunny')
ROFL this made my night, gonna sleep in 2 hours but still made my night
Back to top Go down
http://synical.tk
Reflexshot
MiddleMan
MiddleMan
Reflexshot

PostSubject: ReflexShot   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Hello everybody!!! Iam ReflexShot, but people call me Brian! I am South Korean, full 100% blooded, none of that inter-racial mixed thing. I am quiet over vent but i like to come out of my shell sometimes. The only thing i completely take seriously on Crossfire are Clan Wars!! Iam serious, there is no worse feeling than loosing a clan match because your clanmates, or you, didn't have enough skill. Fuck pubs!! Ok well thank you very much, on and Rav, iam counting on u to make that scrim team:)
Back to top Go down
http://synical.tk
lol123
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

l.o.l. here...I love to play as a team and like reflex said, I love clan wars..The only thing i hate in this game is farming, and the farmers...for some reason they piss me off so much...thats all i had to say Smile
Back to top Go down
[I]nfect
Noob
Noob
[I]nfect

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm

I am Infect. You'll probably hear Clappy call me Xan, as that was a past name I used. Not much really about me.....I cuss alot and I'm pretty boring. Yup...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs   Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions Will be posted here Every1 have to Introduce them selfs
Page 1 of 1