Synical™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synical™ Crossfire Clan Rank: 78

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synical For Life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|2andom Act of Violence
Noob
Noob
|2andom Act of Violence

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Synical For Life   Synical For Life EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Just wanted to take a moment to address the clan. As of late we have had members jumping ship. And they have done so for their own reasons. I just want everyone who has been seeing the changes or wondering whats goin on, to know that people come and go. But this clan is perminent. So by NO means should anyone be thinking that we are faltering in our goals as a unit.
So keep getting your clan points, keep kicking Major Ass and stay active. Worry not that it was Lts that left, consider that your gain friends, for with the loss of managment comes your opportunity to gain it. We are a tight knit clan, and now know who was truely down for it in the first place. See you all on the field.
Back to top Go down
LtStiggy
MiddleMan
MiddleMan

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical For Life   Synical For Life EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Well said and it's very true. this means that all of you that have been slacking off get the chance to step it up and actually get a chance to show us what you really can do
Back to top Go down
uSed-
Noob
Noob
uSed-

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical For Life   Synical For Life EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 pm

True that my Jedi friend...true that
Back to top Go down
[TS]-Mvpkill
Silver Member
Silver Member
[TS]-Mvpkill

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical For Life   Synical For Life EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

THIS IS MY CLAN AND IM STAYING HERE FOR LIF3
Back to top Go down
vaporizer
Leader
Leader
vaporizer

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical For Life   Synical For Life EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank you RaV you are a true homie,no homo..We will keep beasting as usual.Got nothing but love and respect for the ones who will stick with me and get us to the top..We love our haters:)
Back to top Go down
http://small.nety
Sponsored content

Synical For Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Synical For Life   Synical For Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Synical For Life
Page 1 of 1