Synical™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synical™ Crossfire Clan Rank: 78

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup Im Ricky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RickyChase
Noob
Noob

Sup Im Ricky Empty
PostSubject: Sup Im Ricky   Sup Im Ricky EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:52 am

Hi all im Ricky from London England im also known as CPT and Grim either of these names will get my attention in chat... anyways a bit about myself im 20 turning 21 in december. i am proud to have joined this clan/crew. i am able to report any hackers as long as you guys can get the replays to me via msn or w.e u wish to use to transfer the files to me. erm im a mechanic during my daytime working on bikes and cars. i am on x-fire when im not in game as it seems to play up with my system. Kreaper125 is my name on there. well catch u lads on the dark side.
Back to top Go down
JareeB
Noob
Noob

Sup Im Ricky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Im Ricky   Sup Im Ricky EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm

RickyChase wrote:
Hi all im Ricky from London England im also known as CPT and Grim either of these names will get my attention in chat... anyways a bit about myself im 20 turning 21 in december. i am proud to have joined this clan/crew. i am able to report any hackers as long as you guys can get the replays to me via msn or w.e u wish to use to transfer the files to me. erm im a mechanic during my daytime working on bikes and cars. i am on x-fire when im not in game as it seems to play up with my system. Kreaper125 is my name on there. well catch u lads on the dark side.

i wana be a mechanic once i get done with high school
Back to top Go down

Sup Im Ricky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synical™  :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: